Due to the mistake of the worker, the foam in the warehouse caught fire and the fire was so fierce that everything got burnt. In this accident the worker life was saved but all the things got burnt. the fire was so fierce that shows its smoke far away
A gigantic fire broke out at a distribution center after a man utilized a lighter to touch off a froth roll in southern China.
Video recorded in the city of Huizhou in Guangdong Region on August 22 shows a laborer utilizing a lighter to touch off a froth roll. The blazes then, at that point, quickly spread to the encompassing rolls.
The frightened laborer then, at that point, ran off rapidly.
As per reports, the EPE froth rolls were recently delivered they actually had butane on them, a combustible gas.
The man was captured by the police. The case is being investigation.